Wednesday, January 26, 2011

illusion never changed into something real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjCCJp9BqpE&feature=fvst

I heard this song on the radio on my way home from work today and its been stuck in my head every since.  i look back and relate to it in a lot of ways. too bad this is like her only song lol

in other news not 1 but 2 exes from way back in high school are moving down here. as roommates. and both have sent me messages about this and asking to see me etc. i haven't really spoken to or seen either of them in at least a year? so how odd is this? i guess it could be nice to have some old friends in town, but a little strange too. our lives are very very different now so i am not really sure how much we could really hang out or even talk about these days. i guess we will see.

otherwise um things are okay i guess. i'm ready to get this house thing handled. im starting to get stressed that i won't get one now :( but my experiments at work are giving really great results so thats a big success for me. unfortunately i keep having the dreams again so i am not sleeping very well. again. i'm ready for this to stop now.  i found some melatonin in an old overnight bag so i am about to take some of that for tonight i guess. lets hope it works because i am very tired.